Check out the Xtreme Life WIFI Teddy Bear & Hidden Camera
Who would ever expect this cuddly WIFI Teddy Bear & Hidden Camera as being one of the ways that you ensure the safety of your children at home?
Housed in a cuddly toy, the TeddyCam has a HD hidden camera that streams live video to your smart phone, iPad, laptop or desktop computer, anywhere in the world. So you can be half way across the country and still keep a protective eye on your family.
- HD hidden camera.
- Live video streaming.
- 140° wide angle field of view covers large areas.
- 1280 x 790 resolution.
- x4 zoom on app.
- Battery life 90 days in PIR mode and 8 hours in continuous mode.
- Event notification on your mobile device.
- Time and date stamping on videos.
- SD card (up to 16 GB) and DVR storage.
- Add multiple Xtreme Life cameras to one system.
- Download the app to multiple devices.
- 10 hr recharge time.
- FREE backup battery.
- Easy Setup.
- 90 day warranty.
HD hidden camera
With discreet home surveillance, you can keep an eye on your family quite easily when you are not at home. Simply place the WIFI Teddy Bear & Hidden Camera on a shelf or dresser in your child’s room and you can observe all of your babysitter’s interactions with your child in that room.
You can even add multiple Xtreme Life cameras to the same system using the same app, giving you covert coverage in as many rooms as you need in your home.
Event notification and live video streaming
When motion is detected by your TeddyCam, you will receive an even notification via the app on your smart phone, iPad or other device you have connected to the system.
You can immediately view the event via live streaming video, record the event on the SD card for later viewing and of course, you can phone the person involved in the event right at the moment it is taking place.
The Xtreme Life WIFI Teddy Bear & Hidden Camera has a long battery life – if you use it in the PIR mode (passive Infrared).
When you set the hidden camera to the PIR mode, recording only occurs when the PIR sensor is triggered by motion within its viewing range.
Once the PIR sensor is triggered, it sends a signal to the camera to begin recording immediately. When there is no triggering event, the camera and the DVR are powered down to save the battery life and the fewer the triggering events, the longer your battery will last.
When the camera is set to the PIR mode, you can only view live events at home if the PIR sensor has been triggered and for 10 minutes after the event. This means that if you want to view live events at any time, you need to switch off the PIR mode, but the battery will only last for about 8 hours in continuous mode, before it needs to be recharged.
SD card (up to 16 GB) and DVR storage
All of the triggered events are automatically recorded by the DVR, but you can also save them to your SD card or plug the DVR into the USB port on your computer to save the video recordings for later viewing as well. You need to buy an SD card separately, as one is not included with the teddy Bear hidden cam.
FREE backup battery
When you order your Xtreme Life WIFI Teddy Bear & Hidden Camera you will receive a bonus battery, so you will always have a spare battery on hand when it is needed.
This is ideal if you want to view continuous live streaming events for any period of time. To purchase a spare battery would cost you $69.99, so this is a great deal.
Set up of your hidden camera is easy using the QR code.
- Power on the camera: Insert the SD card into the camera, connect to the mains power and turn the camera on.
- Download the app: You can download the EZ-SEE app from the Google Play Store or from the Apple Store straight to your mobile device.
- Choose the network: On your mobile device, select the EZ-SEE network from your list of available networks, add in the default password (you need to change this once the camera has been setup).
- Connect the camera: Open the EZ-SEE app, press ADD and then SCAN and then scan the QR code with your mobile device. Once the QR code has been scanned, the app will connect your mobile device with the hidden camera.
Specifications for the WIFI Teddy Bear & Hidden Camera
There is no audio recording on this hidden cam, which is important for some states in the USA where it is illegal to record audio without the person’s permission.
You need an iPhone 3GS or higher, an iPad iOS 5.1 or higher, or an Android 2.3 or higher to sue the app for this hidden cam.
- WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n standards.
- Video input: NTSC/PAL auto detection.
- Record mode: standard, motion, overwrite.
- Viewing angle: 140 degrees.
- Lens type: Pinhole.
- Max resolution: 1280 x 720P HD video.
- Frame rate: 15fps
- Video format: MPEG-4 ASF file format.
- Picture format: JPG.
- Storage: SD card (up to 16 Gb SDHC).
- PC interface: USB 2.0
- Battery type: 3.7V 15000mA lithium battery.
- Mobile App: iOS and Android.
What’s in the Box?
When you receive your Xtreme Life TeddyCam in the mail, you will find the following items in the box (don’t forget to purchase an SD card separate).
- Xtreme Life WIFI Teddy Bear & Hidden Camera.
- Power/charging cable.
- Rechargeable battery.
- User’s manual.
- USB charging cable.
Who will benefit from using the Hidden TeddyCam?
Anyone who has to leave their baby or child with another person will appreciate being able to keep an eye on what is going on in their home.
You can place the Teddy Bear Hidden Cam in the nursery and another of the hidden cams in other rooms of your home, just so you can feel secure when you are not there to look after your children yourself.
We have all have to leave our children in the care of a babysitter or a relative every now and again, so it is important to have confidence in your child’s carer at all times. A hidden camera in your home, simply gives you the added peace of mind that if anything does occur when you are not there yourself, that you don’t miss it, but you can capture it on video.
Summing up the Xtreme Life WIFI Teddy Bear & Hidden Camera
This is a lovely looking hidden cam and will sit comfortably in the nursery, keeping an eye on your little one. It has a wide 140 degree viewing angle, a pinhole lens and you can use the app to zoom in (x4) for a closer look at what is happening.
You receive a free bonus battery with this hidden cam, and you can extend the life of the battery by setting the camera to the PIR mode. This TeddyCam has everything going for it, bit it is a little pricey – although it is hard to put a price on peace of mind.