Keep an eye on your baby with the Levana Jena baby monitor
The Levana Jena has 2-way communication, a maximum 500 foot range between the camera and handheld baby monitor, 15ft infra-red night vision, an ambient temperature sensor and a soothing night light.
It has just about everything you need in a great little baby monitor.
- 2-way communication.
- IR night time vision.
- Temperature sensor.
- 12 hour battery life in standby mode.
- Zoom feature for a closer look.
- Plays 5 lovely lullabies.
- Max 500 ft range.
My Levana Jena baby monitor review
When you set the Levana Jena video baby monitor to standby mode, the image display becomes inactive after 1 minute of inactivity, but it turns back on when it detects sound. This helps to save your battery life, which is a very handy feature.
With this Levana baby monitor you can be busy working around the house while your baby sleeps safely in the nursery. You can keep checking on them with the monitor and then when they wake, you can either catch them on your monitor or hear them via the audio link. As you make your way to their room, you can talk to them via the monitor and keep them calm and soothed.
You also have 5 pre-set lullabies which you can control from your handset, so when your baby wakes you can play a soothing lullaby while you finish what you are doing and make your way to the nursery.
When you baby starts toddling or walking, you can add 3 more cameras to the Levana baby monitor system, so you are always aware of what is going on throughout your home. The system allows you to switch between different cameras every 8 seconds, so you can keep an eye on more than one child (or person!).
- Monitor your baby or toddler in the nursery when you are in another room.
- Make sure they are sleeping soundly and safe at night in the nursery.
- Keep an eye on your elderly relative in the home.
Features of the Levana Jena baby Monitor
- WIFI: No.
- RF frequency: 2.4Ghz.
- Battery: A rechargeable Lithium Ion battery giving 8 hours battery life for the monitor when in constant use and 12+ hours in standby mode. The camera uses 4 x AAA batteries for 3 hrs of emergency power.
- Power supply: 100-240 V mains power.
- Two-way communication: Yes.
- Infrared: 15 ft night vision range.
- Zoom: Yes x2.
- Pan and Tilt: No.
- Temperature sensor: Yes.
- Live feeds: Yes.
- WIFI range: N/A.
- Data encryption: This Levana baby monitor has a secure digital wireless signal, so unlike analog signals only you can see the videos.
- Antenna: Yes.
- VOX: Yes.
- Range: Maximum range of 500ft and an optimum range of 150ft.
- Lullabies: You have 5 lullabies which you can stop, start and change using the handheld monitor. The lullabies are Twinkle Twinkle, Canon in D Major, Go to Sleep, Blue Danube and You Raise Me Up.
- Warranty: A 1 year warranty with lifetime customer support.
- Monitor Resolution: 480 x 234.
- Color images: Yes during daylight hours and grey/black during night time.
- Motion detector: No.
- Sound detection: Yes.
Inclusions with the Jena Monitor
- SD card: No.
- Batteries: 1 rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery.
- Power cords: 2 power adaptor cords.
With more than 1000 reviews and more than 80% giving the Levana Jena a 4 or 5 star rating, customers like this little monitor. In particular, they like the crisp video images, the excellent signal and range, superior night vision, the 2-way communication and the lullabies. Great value for money.
Less than 10% of all customer reviews gave the Levana Jena baby monitor a one star rating. A number of people have had image and signal problems with this model, but the vast majority are very happy with this baby monitor.
For today’s discounted price on the Levana Jena baby monitor – check the website here.
This cute and lightweight Levana Jena Baby Monitor helps to keep an eye on your little one while they sleep or playing, leaving you free to do what needs to be done around the home. The temperature sensor is a great feature, as are the lullabies.
The only concern is the 12hr battery life which is shorter than some other Levana models, but none of the customers seem bothered by this. A great camera and good value for money.