Cavalry IPC10010 nanny cam specifications
The Cavalry IPC10010 is a very robust surveillance camera that can easily be used as a nanny cam in your home. It has just about all of the features you need to monitor the babysitter at home and to keep in touch with your family when you are working away from home.
The Cavalry is also suitable to monitor an elderly relative at home, making sure they are safe, as well as keeping an eye on your pets when they are home alone.
You can record snapshots and live videos to your computer or SC card and view what is happening at home with your children or at your business, in real time. You don’t actually need to use WIFI, you can simply connect via your phone’s data plan – it’s as easy as making a phone call!
The Cavalry IPC10010 is very easy to set up at home and offers the following features:
- Micro SD storage.
- 2-way communication.
- IR night time vision.
- High quality images.
- Pan & Tilt.
- Motion detection.
- Alert notifications on your mobile devices.
Specifications of the Cavalry IPC10010 nanny cam
- WIFI: 802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity; 802.11b connectivity supports a bandwidth up to 11 Mbps, 802.11g up to 54 Mbps and 802.11n up to 300M bps. This means that your mobile device can connect to a wireless access point that uses the b, g or n standards.
- Size: 4 x 5 x 4 inches.
- Battery: No.
- Recharge time: N/A.
- Power supply: DC 5V, 2A (users outside of the US will need a power adapter).
- Operating systems: The app is available on iOS and android.
- Storage: Micro SDHC.
- Two-way communication: Yes.
- Infrared: This item has a LED night function infrared range of 5m.
- Zoom: No
- Pan & tilt: Yes.
- Installation: Plug and play.
- Live feeds/Remote monitoring: Yes, from all mobile devices and desktop computers.
- Alert notifications: Yes, you will be notified of any alarms via your phone or mobile device.
- WIFI range: Approximately 100 foot between the wireless router and the camera.
- Password protection: Yes.
- Warranty: Calvary offer a 365 day warranty with this product.
Recording Specifications of the Cavalry WIFI camera
- Recording time: This is determined by the size of your SD card and whether it is recording all of the time or just activated by motion.
- Video resolution: 1280 x 720 high quality resolution.
- Frames per second: 30
- Color images: Yes, daytime images are in color and night time are in black and white.
- Viewing angle: Rotates horizontally 355 degrees and vertically 270 degrees.
- Pixel resolution: CMOS ¼ inch 1.3 million pixel image
- SD card: Yes this device supports up to a 64GB Micro SDHC for local storage.
- Cloud storage: Not required – so no monthly storage fees are applicable.
- Audio: Built-in microphone/soundtrack export interface
- Motion detector: Yes, which takes video clips when activated by motion occurring within approximately 10 feet of the camera. You can turn this function on or off.
- Sound detector: No
Inclusions with the Cavalry IPC10010 nanny cam
- SD card: However, the Cavalry IPC10020 does come with a 16GB Micro SD card.
- Software: You need to download the app from the Apple Store.
- Setup: This home surveillance camera comes with mounting screws, an IP cam mount, an antenna, DC power unit, power cord and a network cable.
The Cavalry IPC10010 has lots of features that make it a popular nanny cam for keeping your family safe at home. When you can’t be there to look after your family all the time, installing a nanny cam will give you peace of mind and keep you in contract with them when you are away at work.
The Cavalry IPC10010 has 2-way communication, IR night vision, a micro SD card slot, pan & tilt, motion detection and email notifications and high quality images. It is a very affordable nanny cam and has a 1-year warranty.