Specifications of the Amcrest ProHD 1080P
The Amcrest Pro HD nanny cam is a great addition to your home’s security. You can use it inside to monitor your children or baby when they are left alone with the baby sitter or keep in contact with them when you are working away from home.
All you need is an internet connection and you can view live feeds from your mobile phone or tablet.
- WIFI: 2.4GHz.
- Battery: No
- Power supply: 100 to 240 volts.
- Storage: FTP, NVR, MicroSD card and cloud storage.
- Two-way communication: Yes, plus an external audio jack.
- Pan & Tilt: Yes, super wide 90 degree angle.
- Infrared: Yes, up to 32ft in low light levels.
- Zoom: Digital zoom x4.
- Live feeds/Remote monitoring: Yes, plus 4 hrs FREE cloud storage.
- Alerts: Email alerts for motion detections.
- Data encryption: Secure SSL/HTTPS connection, WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption.
- Lullabies: No
- Warranty: 1 year warranty.
The images of the Amcrest ProHD are fabulous – they are really crystal clear in both day light and during the night. You also have a motion detector, but not a sound detector, so if you want a similar nanny cam with sound detection, check out my D-Link DCS-855L review.
This nanny cam is a little more expensive than the Amcrest Pro, but customers love how easy it is to set up and it has all of the features of the Amcrest Pro with the addition of sound detection.
- Video resolution: Full HD 1920x1080p, H264 Compression.
- Frames per second: 30.
- Color images: Yes during daylight, grey and black in low light conditions.
- Motion detector: Yes.
- Sound detection: No.
Inclusions for the Amcrest ProHD 1080P
When you receive your Amcrest Pro nanny cam in the mail, this is what is in the box:
- SD card: No, you need to purchase a MicroSD card separately.
- Batteries: N/A.
- Content: One network cable, 10ft power cable, mounting bracket, manual CD and quick start guide.
The Amcrest Pro HD is a very affordable nanny cam with lots of great features. it is suitable as a home surveillance camera and as a nanny cam and can be used to keep an eye on the babysitter, an elderly relative or your pets.
Read my review of my full featured nanny cam here – the iBaby M6