iBaby monitors/nanny cams help to protect your family
These three iBaby monitors or nanny cams offer different levels of functionality and are all very reasonably priced. Each will help you to monitor your children or your baby when they are left alone in the care of a baby sitter and will also keep you in touch with your family when you are working away from home.
Common features of these three iBaby nanny cams
- 2-way communication, so you can talk to your baby and calm them when they are upset. You can also talk to your children when they are completing their homework or having dinner.
- Infra-red night vision (16 foot).
- WIFI: 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 GHz.
- Free cloud storage – unlike other nanny cams that make you pay for cloud storage.
- None have a zoom lens, but you can use the iOS function in the app to zoom and take a closer look at your baby.
- None have a temperature sensor.
- Email notifications of any sound or motion detection (sound detection can be important to many parents).
- Password protection and cloud security.
These 3 iBaby baby monitors were designed for Apple mobile devices. As such, they work very well on iPhones, iPads and the iPod Touch. There is an Android app available on the Google Play Store, but it is still in beta mode and a lot of customers have had problems making any of the iBaby WIFI nanny cams work with the Android app.
So if you have an Apple mobile device, then these are 3 super nanny cams that work really well. On the other hand, if you have an Android mobile device, then I would read some of my other reviews.
As far as cost goes, the iBaby M6 is the most expensive, then the M3s and the M2 is the least expensive.
The table below shows you the differences between the 3 iBaby WIFi nanny cams – for more information, read my individual reviews .
One last point, is that the iBaby M3s and the M2 share the same customer reviews on Amazon, so I am unable to give these 2 nanny cams individual scores – as my scores are heavily based on the customer reviews.
Compare the iBaby M6 WIFI nanny cam with the M3s and the M2
|Read Review||Pan & Tilt||Resolution||Battery||Lullaby recording||SCORES|
|iBaby M6 Nanny Cam||360 x 110 degrees||1280 x 720 HD||No||Yes||7.72|
|iBaby M3s Nanny Cam||360 x 70 degrees||640 x 480 VGA||No||No||5.89|
|iBaby M2 Nanny Cam||No||640 x 480 VGA||Yes||No||5.62|